[LMB] Uterine replicators in _Shards of Honor_

BJ van Look vanlook at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 15:23:01 GMT 2018

Didn't Serg also have a thing about only being destructively aroused by pregnant women? (Hence the need to "protect" Kareen after she was pregnant with Gregor.)

I suspect part of that was a compulsive need to NOT have illegitimate offspring.
BJ
      From: Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com>
The usual rule is that birth outside of wedlock gives no succession rights,
although this is not universal by any means.