[LMB] Uterine replicators in _Shards of Honor_

Richard G. Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Sun Oct 28 19:53:34 GMT 2018

Rose_Milburn has a series that 'revolves' around there being an unsuspected offspring from Serg; it concentrates on Ivan; quite good writing!
I expect that if 'unexpected' offspring from the Escobaran Uterine Replicators did show up, they'd fall under the classification of unacknowledged B*stards, and need Imperial Permission/Council of Counts agreement to inherit anything.

If a child from Serg showed up, he'd be 2nd in line behind Gregor (birth order!); if he was a minor Aral and Cordelia would ship him to Beta for a full Psy workup before he'd be more than a whisper of a rumor.