[LMB] Uterine replicators in _Shards of Honor_

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Mon Oct 29 01:10:55 GMT 2018

> On Oct 28, 2018, at 6:00 PM, WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 28, 2018, at 3:10 AM, Baur <baur at chello.at> wrote:
>>
>> hmmm .. would it have been smart of the government of Escobar to keep gene samples from each embryo or would it have been smarter not to be able to want to know .. ?
>>
>> in the first case they could use the knowledge as a minor trump card in a later conflict, so i would think the answer is yes ..
>>
>> servus
>>
>> markus
>
> They expected the Barryarans to terminate them. And but for Aral and Cordelia that would have happened.

Anybody who doesn’t expect Imperial Security to check the documentation attached to each one of the replicators is not thinking clearly. I am not saying that Ezar would have ordered the termination of any fetus that was Serg’s child, but I suspect otherwise that significant effort would have been made to hide that fact.

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com