[LMB] Uterine replicators in _Shards of Honor_

Damien Sullivan phoenix at mindstalk.net
Wed Oct 31 03:09:24 GMT 2018

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 07:41:18PM -0400, WalterStuartBushell wrote:

> But that is not the life he chose. If he really wanted it he had enough pull to get on
> that career track and having Miles genetics he could have done it except it wasn’t him.

His options changed after he came back with a couple million Betan
dollars.

I think there's also textev, ACC maybe, about Mark himself finding Miles
tiring.  Not sure, though.  Mark's not a lazy butt, but I don't think he
has Miles's level of energy or freneticness.  When he tried to imitate
Miles, it was terrifying.

-xx- Damien X-)