[LMB] Betan population control

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:30:01 BST 2019

I have commented elsewhere on this list that one reason I would LOVE to
visit the Vorkosiverse would be for the medical treatment.  They could have
my weight adjusted to where I want it, and they might even be able to do
something about my personality.  Of course, after that, I'd be smiling all
the time, wouldn't I?