[LMB] OT: Stop Brexit!

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jun 5 13:22:26 BST 2019

Hasn’t pizza been called on this? I was slammed for talking about a war that ended 45 years ago. The latest post is talking about voting procedures and the possibility of cheating. I live in the USA. I have an opinion on Brexit. I swallow that opinion whenever I see one of these posts. Indigestion.

William A Wenrich