[LMB] Betan population control

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 01:12:41 BST 2019

Fine.  Get me out of this situation and I will.

I gain weight when I'm stressed, and between endless money worries, family
problems for many years, and the knowledge that I have "Damaged Goods"
permanently stamped on my forehead, vis-à-vis potential employers, the last
thirty-six years have been Stress City.  Constant jittering also makes me
viciously twitchy; I've come closer than I like to think to decking people
for having startled me sufficiently.