[LMB] Overqualified (was: Betan population control)

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Sun Jun 9 21:25:15 BST 2019

> On Jun 9, 2019, at 2:04 PM, Joel Polowin <jpolowin at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Oddly, Miles never seems to have had trouble finding menial labour.

Hey, we always know he had an Author on his side, who would get him
out (more or less) of any jam She got him into. Not to say he didn’t take major
damage from a few of her interventions, like that altercation after his honeymoon
on Earth.

BTW: Whatever happened to Froggy? One of the joys of her writing is the minor characters
are memorable and I find myself wondering what ever happened to them.

—
If from the beginning all is void, where can the dust alight?!