[LMB] [LISTBIZ] Delayed Pizza Acquisition

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Tue Jun 11 00:42:56 BST 2019

On 6/10/19 5:17 PM, Matthew George wrote:
> For future reference, I do not consider myself honor-bound to abide by
> calls to pizza a topic when people put "parting shots" into the call.

I've been ignoring the whole thing so I don't know who said what when.

But it often happens that because of email delivery delays, or just the
order messages are read (some people read email newest to oldest if you
can believe it), people don't see the pizza delivery request before they
finish responding.

Please everyone hold it in and write about pizza instead. Everyone likes
pizza.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil