[LMB] Was Delayed Pizza Acquisition now foods to try

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:09:04 BST 2019

Lobstah Rolls, Pizzer ...

If one is making lobster as bisque, salad or chopped bits for lobster
rolls, you can go ahead and buy the huge tough ones [effectively the
ones over 1.5 pounds tend to get tough] because you are processing the
meat into shreds so toughness isn't an issue ...

And with pizza, I really prefer the really thin 'cracker' slightly
overcooked but not burnt New Haven style, for some reason the thick
crust and doughy pan piza doesn't appeal to me. I have tried a few
different types of pizza crust that are non-wheat based, and all things
considered that if I can't have a normal crust, I would prefer pizza dip
which is the sauce and toppings without the crust, and dipping different
veggies into it like celery sticks or jicama chips.

---