[LMB] [LISTBIZ] Delayed Pizza Acquisition

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Tue Jun 11 05:15:44 BST 2019

 And Chowdah, Bheeha, and Corn'cob!
Hey, Martha, anotha pail a ' clams, woodya?

    On Monday, June 10, 2019, 10:07:29 PM CDT, Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us> wrote:

 On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 02:25:09AM +0000, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> I've an interest in investigating Maine Lobstah Rolls, as well as pizza. I will confess, when I first heard of them, I thought they were a form of egg roll.

If you're going to have Lobstah Rolls (or more colloquially: Lawbstah), then you should also have Pizzer,
noty Pizza.

> > On Jun 10, 2019, at 7:42 PM, Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org> wrote:
> >
> > Please everyone hold it in and write about pizza instead. Everyone likes
> > pizza.
>

> I prefer Fat Head or cauliflower crust pizza.

              Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                    Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                        for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to rgmolpus at flash.net