[LMB] Was Delayed Pizza Acquisition now foods to try

Richard Molpus rgmolpus at flash.net
Tue Jun 11 05:23:32 BST 2019

 Will agree that the best use of large lobsters is on salads or rolls; up to a point.
Many years ago, after a storm, we 'salvaged' a dozen or so lobsters from traps that had washed ashore on a southern Maine beach (south of Old Orchard, north of Nubble). One of the lobsters was a Methuselah - a HUGE 12+ pound monster (My Mother is still proud of it!).
The monster was boiled/steamed in the best tradition, but it was as tough as tire rubber - a 16 ounce hammer bounced back from a strike! (May have cooked it to long,,,)

That was a hard-chewing batch of Lobster Salad.