[LMB] [LISTBIZ] Delayed Pizza Acquisition

Louie Chubb louie at chubb.wattle.id.au
Tue Jun 11 06:29:47 BST 2019

On Mon, Jun 10, 2019 at 10:14:02PM -0700, A. Marina Fournier wrote:
> I have a friend whose digestive system can’t handle lactose, gluten, or anything edible in the nightshade family. Poor thing can’t handle soy lecithin, which is the emulsifier in most chocolate. If you’ve got a good sized Ashkenazi population, which considers soy as not Kosher for Passover, tou can get chocolate without it. Looking out for my former teacher, I of course pay attention to ingredients in brands I come across, and let her know when I reach my goal.

Pity about the chocolate, it's one of the great delights of life.

In the last couple of years or so they've started selling cocoa nibs here.
I find most chocolate far too sweet and chocolate that isn't is almost always
very expensive, so I've come to love cocoa nibs (which being broken cocoa beans
are completely unsweetened).

Louie