[LMB] [LISTBIZ] Calls for pizza are null and void if...

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 07:57:47 BST 2019

Hear, hear.

--
Aw, c'mon.
How about, you are allowed one parting shot when you make your ONE pizza

I am not sure which pizza call
had parting shots, though; we've had far too many in the past few days, which
suggests that people are not reading enough Bujold around here.

Anyone want to do a Penric re-read? I've got to figure out how to get mine
out of Amazon International Book Prison.

Micki