[LMB] Was Delayed Pizza Acquisition now foods to try

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Tue Jun 11 13:06:12 BST 2019

My wife went to thin crust before I did, but that is now my favorite.   And we like fewer ingredients than we used to (but we’ve never wanted straight kid’s pepperoni).

We still don’t want food delivered.   Not only do we not want the mess in our house, but food tastes much better straight from the oven to us.    This certainly applies with pizza.   But I’ll special-order hamburgers to get them fresh.   Going to Popeyes we can luck out and have fresh biscuits, or we can be unlucky and the chicken has been sitting under the heat lamps.

Still, the home-delivery business is booming, with Uber deliveries, not just for shut-ins.   So, different strokes for different folks.