[LMB] Penric reread

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 06:31:48 BST 2019

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎11‎, ‎2019‎ ‎08‎:‎37‎:‎45‎ ‎PM‎ ‎JST, WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com> wrote:

Since I’m just finishing a Penric reread, I would like to discuss the series again.

William A Wenrich
--
OK, I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and re-buy my Kindle books from Amazon.co.jp.
Give me 24 hours to read the first one, and I'll get started. If anyone wants to take a chapter/novella, ]

Micki