[LMB] Would I want to be a Sorcerer?

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Thu Jun 13 07:35:28 BST 2019

No. I don’t want any additional chaos in my life.

I don’t know exactly why it happened (other than the app was poorly designed), but I discovered on Monday that the “Books” app on my iPad had scrambled my manual order of how the books appeared in various collections. Since I have over a thousand books on my tablet (spread over 20+ collections), it took me hours, spread over two days, to place everything back into order. I shudder to think what a chaos demon could do to electronics..

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com