[LMB] OK, look what I found on Amazon Japan! A Penric real-book!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 01:25:50 BST 2019

Sorry, quote pixie; I've only got five minutes before class.

So, I can't find a sequel on Amazon.co.jp, and there's no "upper"
or "lower" mark on the cover, like there would be if they were two
volumes published together. There's no "look inside" feature on
this book, either, so I can't easily check the contents.

But it is a very, very nice cover!

There's the bell! Gotta format and go.

Micki