[LMB] OK, look what I found on Amazon Japan! A Penric real-book!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 06:34:03 BST 2019

Thanks, Karen, for putting it up on the wiki. I found the publisher's page (FINALLY!) here:

http://www.tsogen.co.jp/np/isbn/9784488587147

The binding/formatting was done by ONO Risa (Lisa?) 装幀:大野リサ]

Cover design or cover image: 装画:アリストレーター

Which seems to be a pun: Alice Traitor? (Allus trator? ie: Illus trator)

Maybe be associated with Bird Graphics, and apparently gives workshops. (She tweets.)

I can't do anything today or this weekend, but if you remind me on Monday, I
could shoot her a tweet and see if I can get anything out of her as far
as the romanization of her name.

Micki