[LMB] Would I want to be a Sorcerer?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 09:23:13 BST 2019

I wouldn't want to be a sorcerer. It seems like getting a nice
demon is really a matter of luck, and the young ones are
probably all wild and must be "house-trained".

Also, it seems like there's so much MANAGING that has to go on.
You manage your demon and don't let it ascend.

You manage your "demon bailiffs" and your supervisors.

You have to manage the beliefs of the common people, and
get them to relate to you half-way like a normal human. (Or
not show your demon friend.)

If I received a demon, I'd do my best to be a good rider.

But once you've got a demon, it's "til death do you part" --
either you die in the process, or from a natural death, or
the demon is banished. I think the brothers Marten were very,
very foolish.

Micki