[LMB] Penric reread

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 01:23:38 BST 2019

The octopus might have a brain that's large enough. The demon,
in that "quiet" stage just after a transfer, will pick up everything the
octopus already knows about manipulating its own limbs, etc.
(Maybe that's why the demon has a "down-time" when moving
from one rider to another?)

The main problem I see is the octopus can only live outside of the
ocean for a limited time. I'm assuming a Kraken would have the same
limitations. I don't know how much the Five Gods involve themselves
in underwater (or even animal-in-general) politics. They seem very
human-centric, but maybe that's because we're human readers, and
are only paying attention to those bits.

Micki