[LMB] now we can all be Ilyan

informationstationjl at gmail.com informationstationjl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 17:52:42 BST 2019

https://science.slashdot.org/story/19/06/16/2334222/upgrade-your-memory-with
-a-surgically-implanted-brain-chip
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
-----------------------------

---------------------------- Hebrews 4:12 (niv)
------------------------------

******************************

--I wonder if it will work in people with chemo brain? Trust me, the memory
part is affected quite a bit in some people. Aside from other things, that's
one of the reasons Mike retired--it wasn't fair to the kids when he couldn't
remember things, and he began to worry about lab safety.

Jean Lamb
tlambs1138 at charter.net
https://www.amazon.com/Jean-Lamb/e/B00IR0YO20