[LMB] The souls of demons (was: Penric reread)

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 21 02:37:36 BST 2019

On Thu, June 20, 2019 7:06 pm, M. Haller Yamada wrote:
> I can't remember if the Bastard's father ever got a soul or not. He
> did learn to love, I think. Would like to hear more thoughts along those
> lines.

Story says he did, but I'm not entirely sure how much of that applies to
regular demons.

>  Also, compare normal people's souls in this universe. I believe
> they get melted down also.

Certain people seem to, such as Joen and Dondo, but it seems as if
most people who are taken up by the gods have some other (and better)
destiny in store for them.  We don't particularly get details, though.

Tony Z

--
Et vocavit Deus, "Fiat lux!"