[LMB] OT akicotl

Rebecca Price becca at di.org
Fri Jun 21 13:11:02 BST 2019

I'm pretty sure I got the recommendation for a specific nonfiction book
from this list, but I can't remember the book name. It was about a group of
deaf people who had never had language,  and were being taught ASL. As I
recall, the teacher had to introduce them to the concept of nouns, and had
a hard time teaching colors. My vague recollection is that the perple the
author was teaching were Hispanic gardeners,

Is this ringing any bells? I can't find my copy of the book and would like
to reread it.

Thanks.
Becca

--
What is a book but the trail of words on paper left behind by a wandering
mind?