[LMB] Penric reread

Rebecca Price becca at di.org
Sat Jun 22 20:14:10 BST 2019

I'm not sure but what at least one of my cats has a demon. He's usually
pretty good, but all of a sudden he'll go Winter Soldier on us, and his
normally very yellow eyes go green. (I know that demon eyes go purple, but
I don't think Bucky's eyes can do that.)

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 3:12 PM Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Imagining some cats I've known with demons---and shuddering.*
>
> Raccoons would be even worse.
>
> On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 7:50 AM WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>
> wrote:

> > smart animal.
> > >
> > > Have you met my dog? :)
> >
> > Running across an intelligent animal with a demon—certainly not a thing I
> > would recommend.
> >
> > __
> > What is the difference between unethical and ethical advertising?
> > Unethical advertising uses falsehoods to deceive the public; ethical
> > advertising uses truth to deceive the public.
> > Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)
> >
> > --

“What is a book but the trail of words on paper left behind by a wandering
mind?”