[LMB] Penric reread

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Wed Jun 26 00:17:58 BST 2019

> On Jun 25, 2019, at 4:27 PM, Matthew George <matt.msg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think a chimpanzee or gorilla with a demon would be most frightening.
> Chimps are vicious, and immensely stronger than humans.  Combine that with
> the augmented intelligence and thermodynamic miracles of an advanced demon.

Demons have memories of past lives.    But it isn’t obvious to me that they have their own intelligence.   If they use the brain of their hosts then they would be educated chimps, but may think with the processes and abilities of chimps.

Or if a Demon went into the brain of an Einstein followed by going into the brain of someone mentally deficient, would it still have the intelligence of an Einstein?

The actual brain does effect personality as well.   Would Phineas Gage with a demon have a changed personality?