[LMB] Penric reread, the very beginning

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Jun 26 17:01:16 BST 2019

On 6/26/19 7:50 AM, catherine muir wrote:
> Reading previous posts, I have been suppressing the comment, "if this
> is a Penric reread, why are all the posts about Desdemona and her
> ilk?"

It's a good question.

I think it is because Desdemona is alien to us and a more interesting
character. She's made out of chaos and copies of 12 people (and a mare,
and a lioness). Penric is interesting too, but he's much more like
everyone else.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil