[LMB] Penric reread, the very beginning

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Jun 26 20:14:19 BST 2019

Penric is different from most of the people in his world. He is unfailingly kind and always wants to help.

This brings up a question. Penric is highly regarded, at least in scholarly circles, and has one of the oldest.

You’d think the practice of naming demons associated with sorcerers would have caught on as part of “Care and training of Demons”.

William A Wenrich