[LMB] book news FoV

Lois Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Thu Jun 27 19:49:35 BST 2019

[LMB] book news
Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:28:01 BST 2019

The Subterranean Press Newsletter arrived in my inbox, they sat The
Flowers of Vashnoi will be sold out when it's released, they've had so
many orders from distributors. I hope everybody that wants a paper copy
has a pre-order in.

LMB:  Huh.  I don't turn up the newsletter online -- can you quote the
relevant bit?

It does sound as though what's happening is that the distributors (like
Amazon, Ingram's, etc.) sopped up all the copies, not that there are no
copies available to be sold to the public.  Uncle Hugo's Science Fiction
Bookstore and and Dreamhaven Books & Comics here in Minneapolis will
certainly have copies for sale, mail order and signed too.

I will in fact be doing an in-person signing for the novella at Hugo's
on Saturday Aug. 10th at 1 PM.

Ta, Lois.