[LMB] book news FoV

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:14:40 BST 2019

Ditributors & Large Retailers have sent in orders totalling 138%  of the print run, it says. However many they end up with, they'll sell to us. Sub Press won't have any left to  sell to those who like to order direct from the publisher.  At the moment, SubPress is still taking pre-orders, it looks like. When they  ship, they mail out the individual pre-orders,  then divvy up what's left to  Amazon, B&N, and all. They'll sell them