[LMB] Penric Omnibus book news

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 03:49:27 BST 2019

This is very exciting!

I missed the boat on the Subterraneans, and the recent news about an
ebook distributor closing (and the rumor is all the books people bought from
them that were digital-rights-managed will be unreadable . . . take that with
a grain of salt, though. Could be wrongly reported) makes me want hard
copies of my own. Thanks, LE, for the head's up!

Micki

On Friday, June 28, 2019, 08:32:02 AM GMT+9, M R Dolbear fm

Penric's Progress  by Lois McMaster Bujold

Is scheduled in hc by Baen for  7 Jan 2020

Omnibus of

Penric's Demon
Penric and the Shaman
Penric's Fox