[LMB] Modern day dandy, 25, who has dressed only in Regency-period clothes since 14

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 03:29:44 BST 2019

People are talking about that guy on Twitter! I think it's so much fun;
not that *I* want be constrained in Regency fashions, but I love that
he's doing it, and making clothes for other people. (I wouldn't mind
matching banyans, now that he mentions it.)

And, it's got such a Vorbarra High Society vibe; not the same, I know, but
the flavor is there.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-sussex-48757020/the-brighton-tailor-whose-identity-became-his-business

BBC news. 2:51 video. So good! His name is Zack Pinset if you want
to look for other things about him without going to the Daily Mail.

Really humble; he realizes he's eccentric, but unapologetic.

Thanks for sharing that, Richard! I didn't make the Vorkosigan
connection until I saw your post.

Micki