[LMB] Modern day dandy, 25, who has dressed only in Regency-period clothes since 14

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 07:00:56 BST 2019

On 6/29/2019 10:29 PM, M. Haller Yamada wrote:

> People are talking about that guy on Twitter! I think it's so much fun;
> not that *I* want be constrained in Regency fashions, but I love that
> he's doing it, and making clothes for other people. (I wouldn't mind
> matching banyans, now that he mentions it.)
>
> And, it's got such a Vorbarra High Society vibe; not the same, I know, but
> the flavor is there.

Oh, I know, isn't he just the Byerly - dandy =)

I have been known to wear my SCA full on black elizabethan to and from
events instead of carrying and dressing there. Sometimes people do not
understand how comfortable period clothing can be [and a lizzie corset
is actually very comfortable compared to a victorian hourglass one.]

---