[LMB] [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Sep 2 12:23:11 BST 2019

I, on the other hand, loved it. The alien space bats/deus ex machina bit was a bit much to swallow, but a planetary Ground Mind coming back from the future to fix the past is not beyond the scope of science fiction. And that it would continue meddling in our affairs - that's plain human nature. How many ruling empires have NOT meddled in the affairs of their subjects?

But the wild, weird, and wonderful ways different places coped with things was endlessly fascinating. I love stories of how people do that. Others, of course, may be as bored with that as I am of prolonged sex scenes and/or detailed choreography of battles and weapons... (yes,I'm looking at you, Ms. H., Mr. W.....and any other authors whom the shoes fit.)