[LMB] OT: Artificial food

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 18:48:12 BST 2019

They used a lot of these tricks during Prohibition to stretch the supply of
imported whiskies.  Not drinking hard liquor myself (I have avoided
developing a taste for the hard stuff, for Reasons) I can't speak to how
well these tricks work.

There's also ways to make "wine" that's hard to tell from the real stuff.