[LMB] OT - posthumous publication of a unknown Heinlein novel

Louann Miller domelouann at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:33:26 BST 2019

I've heard about this too. Apparently this is the first draft of "The
Number of the Beast" that Heinlein, on his wife's advice, rewrote with
massive changes because they both felt it wasn't any good. My husband, who
is about as fanatic a RAH fan as you can get, plans to give this one a miss
for that reason.