[LMB] OT - public service announcement: if you are a space nut

markus baur baur at chello.at
Sun Sep 8 22:11:42 BST 2019

and you see this movie coming ot a coinema near you:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8760684/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

run and watch it .. it is a REALLY great documentary, showing things
that were still new to me after 50 years of space nuttery

even my dear wife (who is most decidely NOT a space nut) enjoyed
watching it and found it "beautiful, interesting and even thrilling"

servus

markus

a-1040 wien                     email: baur at chello.at