[LMB] TSK

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 17:43:43 BST 2019

From: "Tony Zbaraschuk" <tonyz at eskimo.com>

On Wed, September 4, 2019 6:39 pm, Sharon Micenko wrote:
> Sigh???
> Finished them all. Now what do I do? Read them again, I suppose.

Certainly!  It's very interesting reading again and seeing the
groundwork being laid -- also what I have called 'reflections'
back and forth across the structure of the books (e.g., the
way in which a farmer kills a malice near the beginning of book
1 and near the end of book 4; there's a lot more of that sort
of thing if you're interested in talking about it.)

Gwynne: It wasn't until the second or third read that I really started to
appreciate the depth of the books. First time through I just rushed at it,
to find out what happened next... After that I was able to take the time to
see all the detail, and really enjoy it.

My favourite is still the giant bat, btw.