[LMB] Going OT: was Re: Fwd: Re: Literature in Real Life

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 04:56:07 BST 2019

On 9/9/2019 6:10 PM, Gretchen Wright wrote:

> Gretchen: A hot spring sounds heavenly! One of my favorite travel memories
> is of going to the spas in Budapest.
And it is not too hot, just about 100 F, a smidge warmer than body temp,
sometimes I found the usual 103-105 too warm. ot sure of the mineral
content offhand, plan on grabbing a water sample and sending it off to
see what is in it. I am thinking manganese, it has that smell and there
is manganese locally. I was sort of hoping for sulphur, good for the
skin and a familiar scent from my childhood =)

---