[LMB] Aruvqan's new land

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 04:59:39 BST 2019

On 9/9/2019 10:00 PM, adkinslawfirm at mindspring.com wrote:
> Congratulations on the new land!
>
> I don't know about WorldCon in 2021, but y'all would be perfectly placed for WesterCon in 2021.  Tonopah, NV won the bid to host, & it's right down the road from Fish Lake Valley.  http://www.westercon.org/
>
> Jerrie

I know right where that is ... maybe we could have a micro lois con, we are only 45 minutes away =) While I do the clerk of the works bit I will be living in a smallish travel trailer we plan on turning into a guestroom ... between the 3 drivers, we have a car, an SUV and a 7 seat momvan, so we can manage transport for people from either Reno or Vegas if they don't want to have to rent a car. [or if you really have a ton of stuff, we have a 15 foot box truck as well =) ]

---