[LMB] The Birthday Tixie catches up on some business

mckeownb at optusnet.com.au mckeownb at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 13 11:51:13 BST 2019

Thank you for the birthday greetings. I am amazed to find that I am
actually 70 years old - it just doesn't seem possible :)

It has been a tumultuous year - we lost even smaller dog - which most
of you may not remember in May. He was 17 and was the last. We both
agreed that we would not take on any other animal as it was probable
that he or she would outlive us.

I had my cataracts removed in July. I have to admit I was really
scared at the prospect but have to say that it was such an easy
surgery that I am now amazed at my fears. I have worn glasses since I
was about seven and it is amazing to find that I can now drive without
any needed :) :)

Eric how did you guess that a ghem run restaurant would be so ideal?
The one joy we have is the ability to drive to the ocean and breakfast
regularly at a small restaurant overlooking the water - to be honest
we actually talk to more people there then we do at home :)

Bea

 Message: 3