[LMB] more on the PP cover

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Mon Sep 16 13:25:34 BST 2019

https://bookviewcafe.com/blog/2016/10/26/there%E2%80%99s-a-bimbo-on-the-cover-of-my-book-verse-1/
[https://bookviewcafe.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bimbo-Front-Cover-208x300.jpg1z%0F%03]<https://bookviewcafe.com/blog/2016/10/26/there%E2%80%99s-a-bimbo-on-the-cover-of-my-book-verse-1/>
There’s a Bimbo on the Cover of My Book: Verse One<https://bookviewcafe.com/blog/2016/10/26/there%E2%80%99s-a-bimbo-on-the-cover-of-my-book-verse-1/>
To celebrate having an honest-to-God bimbo on the cover of a book—one who was specifically designed to be there, I’m rerunning the Bimbo series from 2011, which takes a humorous and sometimes terrifying look at the things that end up on the covers of our books. Bimbo on the Cover is a ...
bookviewcafe.com