[LMB] Aruvqan's new land

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 00:27:48 BST 2019

________________________________

On 9/16/2019 2:21 PM, Kevin Kennedy wrote:
> ________________________________
>

> On 9/11/2019 3:01 PM, Matthew George wrote:
>> Time to plant some trees.  Nothing becomes a property like trees.
> planning on taking american chestnut cuttings=]
>
> ---
> What else besides chestnuts?
Depends - I would like apple, pear, plum, nectarine, pawpaw, olive,
almond, and greenhoused cropped espaliered avocado, coffee, chocolate ...

---
Go for it, as many as you can manage. Maybe apricot?
[https://static3.avast.com/2000554/web/i/mkt/share/avast-logo.png]<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
Avast | Download Free Antivirus & VPN | 100% Free & Easy<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>
Join 435 million others and get award-winning free antivirus for PC, Mac & Android. Surf safely & privately with our VPN. Download Avast today!

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to kevink45 at hotmail.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk