[LMB] Gave blood today.

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 19:30:28 BST 2019

Dad was more amused than anything else; it was the other adults who didn't
know me who were freaking out.  Mom said that her mother (one of the first
women doctors in this part of the world) would have been proud of her
grandson.

And during biology class, I loved keeping my lab partners amused with
*sotto-voce* comedy.  Of course, my sense of humor is the sort of thing
that would have the Addams Family rolling on the floor...