[LMB] OT: new book on how to raise book-loving kids

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:49:36 BST 2019

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 3:51 PM Jelbelser <jelbelser at comcast.net> wrote:

> ... After that they can move on to more challenging works, while dipping
> into easy and pleasant when that is what one needs.

Which would explain why I found the following under my teen* kid's pillow:
1. A book about WWII geared people who seriously study the topic
2. An atlas**
3. The Berenstein Bears Birthday Party

One of these things is not like the other ones!
Sylvia

[*] Teens, if you don't want mom finding stuff, make your own bed and clean
your own room.
[**] My kid's grandma (aka my mom) gives books as gifts. Because Google
only helps after you already have a question.  Here is something for
questions you didn't know you have.