[LMB] OT: crossover fanfic bait

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:21:13 BST 2019

"Jean Lamb" <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:
> The main hero of SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDERVERSE is named Miles. Think of
> *our* Miles suddenly acquiring Spidey-powers as a child...

Hmm.  The enhanced strength and wall-climbing would still have been
hampered by the brittle bones and other skeletal issues, and the
web-spinning stuff is technological.  The "spider-sense" would have
been useful if only he could have been persuaded to pay attention
to it.  No question he'd have been into the "with great power comes
great responsibility" stuff.

Enrique Borgos bitten by a radioactive butter bug, on the other hand,
seems like a sure bet.  :-)

Joel