[LMB] Gendered English

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 04:59:39 BST 2019

If you seriously think that there’s not a few women with Kleinfelter’s or who are XY with CAIS playing US and international tennis, you are seriously deluding yourself; or, XX men playing in the men’s division! Again, red hair is ~1% of the population, but I doubt you push back on its existence like you are here—would you try to get it barred from, say, licenses? And yet intersex conditions are ~1.7% of the population, and here we are!

(http://www.isna.org/faq/y_chromosome)

Turlach