[LMB] Nature of the 5 gods

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Sat Sep 28 15:31:06 BST 2019

In primitive religions, gods are shown with powers—but with human faults.   Priests offer ways of persuading gods to do their bidding.   It’s more important for a god to be terrible than good.

The 5 gods are worshipped and they comfort, but are they good?  terrible?   Are they expected to make significant differences to most of those who are still alive?

I suppose, like always, the political leaders claim the gods mean we should accept their rule.