[LMB] OT: Quarantine Annoyances

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 23:04:14 BST 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:14:16 +0800, "Alex Y. Kwan" <litalex at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 at 09:52, Sharon Micenko <wembleyware at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> citizen because his favourite Himalayan salt flakes weren’t available. He
>> was either very privileged indeed or stressed to death and this was the
>> final straw.
>>

>May I ask which area is that? Salt flakes from Himalayas sounds awfully
>specific? Or am I just out of the loop regarding what a regular US grocery
>store sells these days?

It's a thing.  Pink Himalayan salt is a gourmet thing.

There's a joke about it.

"I've got this Pink Himalayan salt, it's 100 million years old.  And the
best-before date is July 2020.  What are the odds?"
--
The loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against
danger, real or imagined, from abroad.  - James Masison