[LMB] Lois??? health

Lois Aleta Fundis loisaletafundis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:09:17 BST 2020

OK, the Other Lois checking in while I'm making a quick runthrough of my
e-mail (I snuck* into the library to do something else with the computer
despite being officially off) I'll note that I'm OK too. I have very
limited Internet access at home and don't leave the house every day. But I
am here and taking quick peeks when I can, though mostly on Facebook rather
than e-mail.

Love and best wishes (especially best health wishes!)  to all!

P.S. *Yes, I know "snuck" isn't officially a "real" English word. But it
should be!